Victron Energy VE.Bus BMS
- The VE.Bus BMS protects each individual cell of a Victron lithium-iron-phosphate (LiFePO4 or LFP) battery.
- Protects 12V, 24V and 48V systems – The operating voltage range of the BMS: 9 to 70V DC
- Shut down or disconnect loads in case of imminent cell under voltage
- Shut down or disconnect battery chargers in case of imminent cell overvoltage or over temperature
- Communicates with all VE.Bus products The VE.Bus BMS connects to a MultiPlus, Quattro or Phoenix inverter with a standard RJ45 UTP cable. Other products, without VE.Bus, can be controlled. For full detail please check Product Documentation (PDF)
|Dimensions||12.5 × 5.5 × 20 in|